Bonnie and Ian’s EyeCatchers Photography have begun the 2012 SENIOR MODEL REP SEARCH. Being a senior model is a fun and exciting way for high school seniors to earn discounts toward their senior portraits, while helping us show off our latest styles and most recent senior photos!
See below for details. If you’re interested in becoming a senior model for Bonnie and Ian send us an email to email@example.com
Benefits of being a Senior Model
1) Senior Models get a FREE two hour modeling session which will be shot in April or June 2011. Bring several of your favorite outfits….and any props you may want to incorporate.
2) Senior Models get $50 off the price of their print collection just for being one of our models.
3) Model Referral Cards – You will receive 50 custom designed photo model referral cards with your name and images to hand out to your friends and classmates. If you run out and need more – just let us know.
4) Senior Models get their photos featured on the Website, Blog, MySpace & Facebook.
5) Senior Models get free photos from their shoots to display on their Facebook or MySpace pages.
6) For each model card redeemed by your friends, you will receive $25 worth of extra free photos (which can be added to your print collection) and your friends will receive one free 8×10 from their session.
Don’t think you have the look? We choose my models based on personality and activities. We are looking for models that truly love our style and photos…and who want to promote Bonnie and Ian’s EyeCatchers Photography. We only have a few openings in each school this year….so contact us soon and tell us why you think you would be a great addition to the team.